This masterclass introduces the concept of failure demand and how you can apply it in your own organisational context. It is a systems concept, often misunderstood, that represents one of the greatest levers for improving organizational performance.
Jonas Astrup Beck and Kristian Astrup Nielsen from Vanguard Scandinavia deliver the masterclass through a mix of explanation, animation, and drawing. They put the concept of failure demand in its proper context and provide a very practical introduction to help you get started in your own organisation.
During this masterclass, you will:
- Be introduced to the concept of failure demand,
- Learn how to do a demand analysis in your own organisation,
- Understand why failure demand is a systems concept,
- See examples of what demand looks like and is used across services,
- Understand when it makes sense to study demand, when it doesn’t – and what to do instead,
- See how an understanding of demand is linked to better measures.
To view the masterclass, please purchase access, here.