Friday 13th August 2021
10:00 until 11.30 BST
This masterclass introduces the concept of failure demand and how you can apply it in your own organizational context. It is a systems concept, often misunderstood, that represents one of the greatest levers for improving organizational performance. Jonas Astrup Beck and Kristian Astrup Nielsen from Vanguard Scandinavia will deliver the masterclass through mix of lecturing, animating, and drawing. They will put the concept in its proper context and provide a very practical introduction to how you can get started in your own organization.
- Be introduced to the concept of failure demand
- Learn how to do a demand analysis in your own organization
- Understand why failure demand is a systems concept
- See examples of what demand looks like and is used across services
- Understand when it makes sense to study demand, when it doesn’t – and what to do instead
- Be able to ask questions directly to the presenters
- See how an understanding of demand is linked to better measures
There will be time to ask questions at the end of the session.
The masterclass is most relevant for leaders and improvement consultants in the private and public sector.
Duration: 90 minutes.
Participants will attend without sound and video, with the opportunity to ask questions.