Thursday 13th July 2021
9:30 until 12:30
This practical masterclass will introduce you to a method to achieve the aims of Integrated Care Systems. If you want to ensure that your health and social care services truly work together as a system on the ground, you should attend this masterclass.
We agree with the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, Matt Hancock, that the needs of the citizen matter more than the silos between institutions. The current health and care system is complicated and fragmented. For citizens, the journey through it can be disjointed, confusing and frustrating. For those working in the system, it can be equally frustrating and stressful.
Integrated care systems (ICSs) are new partnerships between health and social care organisations across an area. Their aim is to coordinate services and to provide better and more joined-up care, tailored to individual needs.
The ambition is great. But how can you make this work on the ground?
This masterclass shows you how.
Benefits of attending
• find out how to achieve the aims of Integrated Care Systems: better care and joined up services
• learn how to bring different parts of the system together to study as a team
• understand how to benefit from the current structural, budgetary and legislative changes taking place across health and social care
• learn how to begin understanding demand across a geography
• find out how to identify failure demand in the context of multiple presentations across multiple systems
• learn why ‘what matters conversations’ understanding demand, and flow are so important when studying and redesigning health and social care systems
Who should attend
• Integrated Care Systems leads
• Integrated care managers
• Health and social care managers
• Commissioning managers
• Partnership managers
Method of delivery
Distance learning – due to the current social distancing restrictions, this programme will be delivered via Microsoft Teams. The course will be strictly limited to a small group to create value for each delegate. We anticipate this will be a popular event so book early to avoid disappointment.
Simon Pickthall has many years of experience in the Vanguard Method and has consulted on diverse projects in the public, voluntary and private sectors. He has helped a wide variety of organisations understand how their current system works through the application of Vanguard Method principles. This has included supporting changes to national performance frameworks.
The cost to attend this ‘Integrated Care Systems Masterclass’ event is £145 plus VAT per delegate.
To book a place, please fill in the booking form and email it to email@example.com